Thursday, June 4, 2015

What has happened?

I don't publicise what I write here, mainly because it's personal. But, sometimes people do come across the blog when they press the 'next blog' button. So, to the people who read my last post, here's a continuation.
The story was true as I have nightmares that get very disturbing and scare the crap out of me. Recently, I've been having one everyday and they aren't getting any better. Its sad, but its true. However, I don't freak out as badly as I used to. Why is that? Comfort.
Comfort comes from mysterious sources. But, my source of comfort comes in the form of 2 friends that are ready to drop everything, just to help me. Whether I need a ear at 130 AM or whether I need some reasjrrance before I fall asleep, they are there. What's all the more surprising is I first spoke to one of these friends in May and that person has become so important to me. But, the other friend (henceforth known as F), has taken me over. I long to to talk to F about the most insignificant of things, just because I know F is there. F is there always. I don't want this to be a post about F throughout but about what some people can do for you. A friend can change your life with the simplest of actions. By a loving smile or a helping hand. Friends are there.

As the matter goes for F, am I falling in love with F?
That remains to be seen ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment