Thursday, June 4, 2015

City of Evil

In an alter reality where my body is nature. My hands would be the humans that inhabit me. My eyes, would be the sky. All my body parts will be some part of nature. But, what would cause weather? As people believed for a long time, god made weather and since I'm basically god in this alter reality, my mood would decide the weather. So all I want to say now is;

The sky here stays gloomy
Yet it never sheds a tear.

I'm sorry, but I'm failing to tell you all that's going in my mind. The words are jumbled and I can't write my poetry. Those 2 lines are all I leave you with. That's how broken I feel. So overwhelmed by emotions that I can't express. I have nightmare, I have dental problems, I have shoulder problems, I have social problems. I'm getting sick of everything. I have nothing to look forward to, nothing to hold onto. My anger and frustration is being projected and I'm becoming bad. I'm manipulating people for my entertainment. I am misleading people to see them crushed. I am becoming rude, brash and I don't feel like myself. I am trying to ruin lives because I can't handle myself. I have someone who is the light on the dark side of me, but that dark side is so wide that that light can't cover it all. My light is the only person along with my family I want to protect. It sucks because, my body isn't nature. My body is a city.


A city of evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment