Friday, February 18, 2011

S returns !!! Grrrrr!!!!!!!

The last 7 days of my life were great. Eating my food in the canteen without fear, not looking at my tiffin continously thinking someone has stolen and eaten it and will come confess and give me money. Wow I sure will miss these days!! On Thursday my worst nightmare came true......... S is back in the school!! I was acting happy to see him back but from inside I was terrified because I thought one of his mistakes will see me in the hospital puting my stitches again. He is the only student in history that I have been afraid of. He has gotten me suspended, he has eaten my food and gives me money afterwards, but when someone will ask him 1 rupee for a photocopy even if he carried 1000 rupees he wont even spare 1 rupee!!I hope I can make out with him till 9th then ... ADIOS!!!!  

2 comments:

  1. The situation can't be that bad. You cannot control others; but if you take care of yourself, the chances of anything going wrong is much reduced. Interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Ishaan - S is in fro trouble if he makes any trouble with you - i am now just finding a way to let him know that.... Love your blog

    ReplyDelete