Saturday, March 3, 2012

Oops!! (PART 2)

Grrrrrr!!!!!!!! God what am I doing wrong to deserve this!!!

Its been a while since I wrote in my blog but by the way happy new year!! (I know too late but this is my first post in 2012!) Anyways I hope you remember my first blog post Oops. Today more than a year has gone and in that time period I had 2 more fractures!!

I have been named fragile by my friends because I have broken my leg thrice and have had more than five head injuries and even broke my finger once! I have had my photos edited and a lot of other things! I Cant live with such injuries!

Buuuuuut! Now I have grown I can run with an injury, I can play with an injury! I AM OFFICIALLY GOD OF INJURIES!!

Oooooops!! Just fell down!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ishaan, you seem to be finishing your quota of bone and head breaking really super fast. Hope you remain out of it from now on. We miss your blogs when you stay away from your site for such a long time at one go. All the best. God bless

    ReplyDelete