Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oops!!!

2009 May- Ishaan you broke your leg!!!!!!
2010-December-Ishaan you dislocated your finger!!!!!
2011-February,13th-My friends-Abbey Ishaan tere saat hi yeh sab hota hain pehle tera par tuththa hain.Phir oongli dislocate hota hain. Aur ab sur phat gaya tu bahut accident prone hain!!!

Are they true? Am I accident prone? I have seen that's true. I mean see always I injure myself but I have realized I don't really injure myself when I broke my leg a car ran over it. When I dislocated my finger someone pushed me off the stairs. And 3 days ago my friend Srikanth Jai Krishnan pushed me and my head rammed into a small step. You see what I mean? Its always someone else's fault not mine. But people say 'Ishaan tere saat hi yeh hota hain'.Why and how am I always responsible? Blame others not me.I am not the problem the ones who injure me are the problem.

But some of the men who injured me are really good and they always apologize for example-
Jai had called me the same day to apologize and said he went to push someone else but I came into the way and he pushed me by mistake.The man who ran over me also came to apologize and say he was honking his horn but I didn't move.
Ok the car accident was my fault but the others weren't so this is it for today see you next time, Bye for now and Hasta Manana

11 comments:

  1. You are accident prone sweetie, but atleast you acknowledge that the people you're injuring you are good...fantastic first post...keep at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your post, Ishaan. As long as you can joke about being accident-prone, you are fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know Ishaan I was accident prone when I was a kid so today I am a tough nut to crack. ANd I am sure you are on hell of a tough nut to crack!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ishaan if anyone calls you accident prone tell them to come and meet me...i can stand and fall down, I can suddenly have a deep cut in my hand by trying to open a file..i can break my finger in a pillow fight...

    AND AWESOME POST...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean Ishaan, we all know someone who is accident prone and in my case it happens to be my mother. She is climbing stairs and suddenly she is falling down. She is fixing a bulb and the next thing, she is on the floor! But then accidents happen and as much as we like to blame the other end, I'd like to share this quote. “Gravity is a contributing factor in nearly 73 percent of all accidents involving falling objects.” :) - Dave Barry

    ReplyDelete
  7. good one my hero... of course i am blaming all that hurt you much more than i am blaming you... my only grudge is - i wish you had the personality to scare accidents away. people who ram into you, should ideally screech to a dead halt because its YOU they are going to hurt. and if they don't i wish you could act quick and dodge the event. hate it when my hero is hurt : (. But love your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey. Cool blog. I knew u'd blog and soon. But Jiya thot otherwise. How could you not. Afterall I taught you ABC - yes those three letters only - after which I gave up!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved it,Ishaan..and yes..my daughter is just like u,relax,you are sooooo sweeeet....that u can get away with anything...and you know what you have done..will look forward to reading more...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remembered when we could actually go out and play...but can't anymore...not on the streets.Make sure you continue to find time to goof off:)...Good Blog...God Bless:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I keep mentioning this whenever I get an opportunity.
    At your age I had earned a rather longish epithet - 'He breaks his bones on request,' friends used to say, and still do.
    I was also known as a 'doctor's delight.'
    Fantastic first post.
    Let God keep you safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete