Friday, March 27, 2015

Paradise Lost?

Looking down from ethereal skies, silent crystalline tears I've cried, for all will say their last goodbye, to paradise?

When all of us leave this earth, do we leave to join paradise or do we lose paradise? After our passing away, what happens to our soul? Does it float aimlessly amongst everyone or does it actually go somewhere? Without the mechanical skills that our brain provided us, can we even move? We don't know what lies beyond the thin veil of life and death but do we stay the same? Can we indulge in the guilty pleasures that took our pain away for a moment? Can we feel the safe embrace of our friend or family member and be assured that all ends well? A million live, a million die..... My soul might die every day but my heart lives on. Yes, I do believe in a paradise, but whether paradise is lost or gained, I do not know about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment